As new grant opportunities arise, we will post them here along with instructions on how to apply.
Small Business Improvement Fund
Administered by the City of Chicago and SomerCor
The City of Chicago’s Small Business Improvement Fund provides small businesses with reimbursable grants for permanent building improvement costs.
- Commercial and industrial business located in Chicago’s TIF districts
- Industrial businesses must have 200 or fewer employees
- Commercial businesses must gross average annual sales under $9M for the prior 3 years
Deadline: Dependent on TIF district
DishRoulette Kitchen $1k Campaign
Administered by DishRoulette Kitchen
DishRoulette Kitchen is awarding micro-grants to provide relief to the Chicago restaurant industry.
- Majority minority-owned restaurant located in Chicagoland
- Annual revenue of under $500,000
- 25% decrease in revenue due to COVID-19
High Road Kitchens
Administered by One Fair Wage and City of Chicago
One Fair Wage in partnership with the City of Chicago has launched the High Road Kitchens program, offering grants between $10,000 and $30,000 to Chicago restaurants.
- Restaurant located in Chicago
- Annual revenue of under $3 million
- Experienced financial loss due to COVID-19 totaling 25% of annual revenue