As new grant opportunities arise, we will post them here along with instructions on how to apply.
Stephen L. Tadlock Grant
Administered by Founders First CDC
The Stephen L. Tadlock Grant program will award $1,000 grants to 25 veterans who are running employer-based small businesses across the country.
- U.S. military veteran who is a CEO, President, or Business Owner
- Must have an active U.S.-based business
- Must have between 2-50 employees
Deadline: October 18, 2022
Small Business Improvement Fund
Administered by the City of Chicago and SomerCor
The City of Chicago’s Small Business Improvement Fund provides small businesses with reimbursable grants for permanent building improvement costs.
- Commercial and industrial business located in Chicago’s TIF districts
- Industrial businesses must have 200 or fewer employees
- Commercial businesses must gross average annual sales under $9M for the prior 3 years
Deadline: Dependent on TIF district